The Blood Rising is/was an Assault Cube Clan created on February 6th, 2010; and ended on May 26th, 2013.
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» a look back
Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:10 pm by Soulker

» moved and settled pretty much
Sun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm by Sticky

» CyberSecurity Bills
Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:37 am by Iguana

» Raspberry Pi
Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm by Iguana

» New IRC server
Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 pm by Iguana

» Nomz Nomz gone wrong....
Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:40 pm by DaRealRocky

» akimbo ac_wadi?
Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am by Bloodsport

» {TBR} vs [SODA] (tie)
Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm by BHO

» linux/unix jobs on the rise
Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 am by Bloodsport

Top posters
DaRealRocky
 
Bloodsport
 
Iguana
 
Sticky
 
ReEsEs
 
ASCII
 
*SMG_3m*
 
MerCyKiL
 
Soulker
 
Badass Teddy
 

Share | 
 

 tiesto gone snowboarding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiesto

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: tiesto gone snowboarding   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:56 pm

ok everyone... before u start freaking out and/or crying, know that I'm gone snowboarding for the next couple of days or so Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaRealRocky
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1401
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:19 pm

nice dude have funnnn

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
*SMG_3m*

avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Tiesto wrote:
ok everyone... before u start freaking out and/or crying, know that I'm gone snowboarding for the next couple of days or so Razz


NOOO NOOO NOO!!!! *breaks down crying* WHY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
Tiesto

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:40 pm

actually i just realized that i have free wireless in the hotel so i can be on skype and the forums for a bit i guess...

and i might go on ac

not telling u guys what name i'll be using

also i'm on a track pad so if i beat any of you there will be screen shots posted and i will laugh at you Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etoile

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 24
Location : um....guess :3

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:15 am

Tiesto wrote:
actually i just realized that i have free wireless in the hotel so i can be on skype and the forums for a bit i guess...


you lucky bastard! o.o :[ theres never (NEVER) any free wirelessisness where I go. T-T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiesto

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 am

Etoile wrote:
Tiesto wrote:
actually i just realized that i have free wireless in the hotel so i can be on skype and the forums for a bit i guess...


you lucky bastard! o.o :[ theres never (NEVER) any free wirelessisness where I go. T-T


aww don't cry gurl... one day you too will have free wifi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etoile

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 24
Location : um....guess :3

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 am

Tiesto wrote:
Etoile wrote:
Tiesto wrote:
actually i just realized that i have free wireless in the hotel so i can be on skype and the forums for a bit i guess...


you lucky bastard! o.o :[ theres never (NEVER) any free wirelessisness where I go. T-T


aww don't cry gurl... one day you too will have free wifi

*turns back on tiesto* I begs to differ T-T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiesto

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:32 am

Etoile wrote:
Tiesto wrote:
Etoile wrote:
Tiesto wrote:
actually i just realized that i have free wireless in the hotel so i can be on skype and the forums for a bit i guess...


you lucky bastard! o.o :[ theres never (NEVER) any free wirelessisness where I go. T-T


aww don't cry gurl... one day you too will have free wifi

*turns back on tiesto* I begs to differ T-T

YOU DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON TIESTO.

*grabs Etoile by arm and sets her straight*

Razz


bahaha just playin' wit u girl Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etoile

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 24
Location : um....guess :3

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:36 am

*trys not to spam*

:p lol. Have fun snowboarding....

*Sighs I did it....and it was very annoying to do!* T-T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiesto

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:40 am

oh did i mention.... it's a DSL connection too.... ALL FREE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etoile

avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 24
Location : um....guess :3

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am

Tiesto wrote:
oh did i mention.... it's a DSL connection too.... ALL FREE

...okay now your just showing of your epic hotel package.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiesto

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 27
Location : Phoenix, AZ

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:45 am

i can see that you're just jealous that u can't be in the same hotel as me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*SMG_3m*

avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:29 am

Tiesto wrote:
i can see that you're just jealous that u can't be in the same hotel as me Razz


hell i am getting jealous myself ...you lucky fu|_|K
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
Bloodsport
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1395
Join date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:27 am

Damn! That's making me jealous. The best that I have planned is to go out in the middle of the night, get drunk, and wreck a golf course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaRealRocky
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1401
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:29 am

actually i like that alot

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net
*SMG_3m*

avatar

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 25
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:04 am

Bloodsport wrote:
Damn! That's making me jealous. The best that I have planned is to go out in the middle of the night, get drunk, and wreck a golf course.


funny last night i dealt with a noob got drunk and wreck a golf statue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://assaultcubeclangod.ning.com/
ASCII

avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 105
Location : Washington D.C.

PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:11 pm

LOL!! i remember stealing internet from the hotel next to me once =P you were supposed to get one complementary day, but it was broken so i just grabbed a week of 600 kb per second "complementary days" lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: tiesto gone snowboarding   

Back to top Go down
 
tiesto gone snowboarding
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blood Rising :: Open section :: Offtopic-
Jump to: